3. You wear a _____ on Halloween
6. This is used to scare away birds in a field
8. An orange vegetable used to make a Jack O Lantern
9. This kind of mammal looks like a mouse but it flies.
11. A spider makes one of these
12. Bones that are together.
14. This place may be surrounded by a black wrought iron fence
15. If your house is very scary it is called a _______ house.
17. This person may cast a spell on you.
20. You bob for ______s at a Halloween party
1. Don't let a black ___ cross your path.
2. In Sleepy Hollow there was a rider called the "Headless _______"
4. Don't let this bite you on the neck
5. When you go up to a door, you push this or knock.
7. The name of the holiday
10. The month the holiday falls in.
11. Usually you get this when you knock on a door
13. This is where you can go on a wagon and you sit on bales of straw
14. This may look like a person wearing a white sheet.
16. After you knock on a door, you say, "_____ or treat"
18. What you do to a pumpkin before you put a candle in it.
19. Abbreviation for "Rest in Peace"