Audio Sounds in Wav Files
How to Download and Save Audio Sounds in Wav Files
You are here:
Holiday Central > Halloween > How to Save Audio Sounds
Once you have found the file you want to use, you need to save it.
You can practice by saving the howl sound as your new incoming mail sound.
Next, learn how to install the file.
- Put your mouse over the link to the file. (Use this link: howl.wav)
- Click on your right mouse button.
- Select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"
- Save the file in the C:\Windows\Media folder. (If you have trouble finding this folder, see Understanding Your File System)
- *If your systems says that the file already exists, answer no, then rename the file name area.