How To Change Your Screen Resolution
You are here:
Internet Family Fun Home > Internet Help > How To Change Your Screen Resolution
Change the Size That Your Screen Displays Items
Setting the screen resolution on your screen to a higher setting will give you more space to work with multiple windows. For Windows PC Users.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Click on the 'Start' button.
- Select 'Control Panel'.
- Double click on the 'Display' icon.
- Click on the 'Settings' tab.
- In the area that says, 'Screen Area' slide the bar over to the right, to the next setting.
- Click on the 'Apply' button.
- Click 'OK' to the pop up window that says, 'Windows will now resize your desktop....'
- If it is acceptable to you, click on Yes to the pop up window that says, 'You resized your desktop. Do you want to keep this setting?'
- Click the 'OK' button.
- Close the 'Control Panel'.
- The higher the you set your screen resolution, the smaller the items on your screen will appear.
Common Screen Resolution Settings
Wide Screen Display
More Internet Help
This site recommends Amazon.com for online shopping: